If you have any questions or concerns about content on the guidance website, please call the school guidance department for more information.
For up-to-date Scholarships Click Here
Senior Files Click Here
Click HERE for information on Early Graduation, Scheduling Information, FAFSA, Course Offerings and much more.
Click HERE for information about Focus and Finish, previously 21st Century Academy.
Good video for FAFSA questions!
All students may review grades, attendance, and transcripts electronically by:
- Going to: www.christian.kyschools.us
- Selecting: Infinite Campus Student/Parent Login
- Your username is your school e-mail address
- Your password is CCPS and the last four digits of your student ID number
- Transcripts can be found under the "Reports" tab after you login.
- District Passcode for the free app: PCCLHS
Students, request transcripts by following these steps:
1. Go to https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/646311/account
2. Click “sign up now”
3. Fill out personal information in provided boxes
4. Fill in contact information
5. Type in three college choices and click “see my results”
6. Click blue writing “start by adding a school”
7. Type in current high school, click “search”
8. Click “select” by high school choice
9. Update graduation information then click “consent and request”
10. Click “blue order tab” left side of screen
11. Type in colleges you wish to send a transcript the click “search”
12. Click “select” by correct college choice
13. Click blue add “another destination” sign if there is more than one college to send transcript to
14. Repeat steps 11-13 until all colleges are selected
15. Click “ green save and continue
16. Review and click “ green continue tab” bottom of screen
17. Sign with mouse, enter name, and click “certify box”
18. Click “green save and continue tab” bottom of screen
19. Click “I’m done”
Guidance Secretary: Barbara McCord Barbara.McCord@christian.kyschools.us
Stacy Crick - Sophomore Stacy.Crick@christian.kyschools.us
Terri Jones - Junior Terri.Jones@christian.kyschools.us
Tammy Hightower - Senior Tammy.Hightower@christian.kyschools.us
Annie Belding - Freshmen/Lead Counselor Mariana.Belding@christian.kyschools.us
CCHS provides a safe learning environment where graduates are prepared academically and socially to be successful in college or career and as a productive citizen.