Parents, the Acceleration Station Elemantary Session is now full as of May 14, 2018.
STEM CAMP will be the week of June 18th - 21st at Gateway Academy. The deadline to turn in your application is May 24th (Applications can be turned in to the school or mailed to the board of education to Sara Sweeney).
- Camp acceptance letters will be sent out once the deadline is closed.
- Each child will receive a phone call if they did not get accepted to let them know they are on the waiting list (we will notify a week before camp if a student has been moved from the waiting list to a STEM CAMPER).
- Applications and flyers are at the front desk at the board of education (your name or information can not be taken over the phone, an application MUST be turned in).
- Students can apply for BOTH sessions according to the grade level they just completed (students can stay all day, but space is limited).
- Students must have finished either 3rd-5th grades, or 6th-8th grades in order to attend STEM CAMP.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served daily free of charge.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call the Board of Education at (270) 887-7000.