Welcome To Christian County High School
Student Agenda available to view under
You may get a registration packet on the District Homepage under "New to CCPS" tab. There is also information on residency.
Please bring three (3) proofs of residence
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
Parents or guardians may prove residency by providing:
A. ONE (1) of the following:
1. Homestead Exemption Card – reflecting Homestead Exemption within Christian County (considered family’s primary residence)
2. Property Tax Notice (may require additional verification)
3. Home Purchase contract in Christian County specified closing date, with a copy of the deed to be provided within sixty (60) days of closing date.
4. Copy of a Manifestation of Domicile filed by the parent (obtained at the Christian County Courthouse/the Clerk of Courts Office)
5. A current rental or lease agreement
B. TWO (2) of the following:
1. A current Kentucky Driver License
2. Automobile Insurance (last 2 statements)
3. A current electric billing statement with the portion showing name and service address
4. A current water bill, cable bill, or landline phone bill (last two statements)
Sign up for NotifyMe!
Get texts and emails from CCHS and the District. This includes cancellations, early dismissals, and school information. Click the NotifyMe image on the top left of the page (above News and Events)
Together We're Better!!!
Copyright © 2015 Christian County High School