CHRISTIAN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
Vision and Mission Statement
CCHS provides a safe learning environment where graduates are prepared academically and socially to be successful in college or a career and as a productive citizen.
· All CCHS students have the potential to be successful and will be challenged to reach that potential.
· All CCHS students will gain the confidence and tools needed to be successful as graduates.
· All decisions will be based on data and the best interests of our students.
· Our school will appreciate, respect and celebrate student diversity.
· All CCHS students will have an adult advocate and know someone cares for them.
· Instruction is driven by standards-based learning.
· When all stakeholders: students, teachers, parents and community are involved, “Together, We’re Better!”
"Together, We're Better!"
About The School
Site Based Decision Making Council
Christian County High School
2023-2024 SBDM Members
Kevin Crider- Principal
Shanan Fowler- Teacher Representative
Teresa Christy Seeger- Teacher Representative
Eleonora Cincotti- Teacher Representative
Tamarsha Beckem- Parent Representative