CHRISTIAN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
Vision and Mission Statement
CCHS provides a safe learning environment where graduates are prepared academically and socially to be successful in college or a career and as a productive citizen.
· All CCHS students have the potential to be successful and will be challenged to reach that potential.
· All CCHS students will gain the confidence and tools needed to be successful as graduates.
· All decisions will be based on data and the best interests of our students.
· Our school will appreciate, respect and celebrate student diversity.
· All CCHS students will have an adult advocate and know someone cares for them.
· Instruction is driven by standards-based learning.
· When all stakeholders: students, teachers, parents and community are involved, “Together, We’re Better!”
"Together, We're Better!"
About The School
Site Based Decision Making Council
Christian County High School
2022-2023 Contact List
Matthew Boehman, Principal 270-498-9846
Josh Cook, Teacher Representative
Shanan Fowler, Teacher Representative
Kamarr Richee, Teacher Representative
Mary Beth Lacy, Parent Representative
ShaTera Babb, Parent Representative
Tammy Celing, Secretary 270-887-7050 ext.78960
Parents, Students, and Visitors,
Welcome to the Christian County High School website. As you navigate the pages on this site, please keep these three words in mind: opportunity, tradition, and legacy.
The students at CCHS have access to a rigorous core curriculum that allows them the opportunity to explore and plan for their academic and career goals. Since 1959, CCHS has a rich tradition of graduating students that are socially prepared to become productive citizens.
When you speak to Christian County alumni, many of them will tell you that the academic and social experiences they had at CCHS prepared them for their future success. They might also speak of teachers who provided inspiration and fellow classmates that provided support and understanding. At CCHS, our students take care of each other, and we are proud of the legacy of CCHS graduates taking their knowledge and skills out into the community / world to make a difference.
Matthew Boehman, Principal